Friday, November 17, 2006

And then there were four

Weeks to go that is. I can't believe this is the end of my second week. And its my birthday! So this is a weekend for total flakiness, and lots of R&R in the form of a birthday dinner with my friends tonight, other friends wedding reception tomorrow, birthday dinner with my family on Sunday - bye bye waistline!

I think I've deserved it. This week has been really hard because the confidence and the laid back - its just my first week - are over and gone. This week I've had classes playing up when I thought we'd sorted it out last week, I've found out when my crits are - soon! and I spent 18 hours asleep yesterday because I had a migraine that felt like WWII was replaying in my head so I had to take a day off. I hate being off at all and being off during placement just made me feel worse.

However, today has been great - lots of work done and I feel I'm starting to get the hang of it. I need to be watching everything, never have my back to them, always wait til they shut up before speaking, keep everything short and simple. That's my targets for next week. So by the end of next week I'll have another list of targets of stuff I'm doing that I didn't realise. Still, its fun x

No comments: